The Town of Windsor announces new health discount program. In collaboration with the National League of Cities, the Town is now offering free prescription discount cards to its residents. The discount card is free to all, regardless of age, income, or existing health insurance. No forms required.
By using this discount card, residents who are without health insurance, have a traditional benefits plan, or have prescriptions that are not covered by insurance, on average, may save up to 24% for each prescription. Discount can also be applied toward a deduction in co-pays and to certain pet prescriptions. This discount card cannot be used in addition to Medicare D and is not an insurance card.
Residents can simply show this discount card at a participating pharmacy to save on the cost of prescriptions not covered by an insurance plan.
To access the program online, print a discount card, check drug prices and locate participating pharmacies please visit our website.
Residents may also pick up a card at the following locations:
- Town of Windsor Public Works, 8400 Windsor Road
- Town of Windsor Town Hall Offices, 9291 Old Redwood Highway
- Windsor Chamber of Commerce, 9001 Windsor Road
- Windsor Library, 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 100
- Windsor Senior Center, 9231 Foxwood Drive
- Windsor Unified School District, 9291 Old Redwood Highway, Building 500
All pharmacies in Windsor have the opportunity to participate. At the present time, the following pharmacies participate:
- CVS Pharmacy, 9030 Brooks Road South
- Raley's Drug Center, 8858 Lakewood Drive
- Safeway Pharmacy, 9080 Brooks Rd South
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy, 6650 Hembree Lane
For additional information and inquiries, please contact Irene Camacho-Werby, Acting Management Analyst at (707) 838-1010 or by email at email@example.com.