Budget Outreach and Information
In preparation of the Biennium 2017-19 Budget, the Town has created a dedicated page for presenting information on the Town's goals and priorities. This page will provide Windsor residents with information on the Town's upcoming budget, including ways to get involved and multiple opportunities to contribute feedback.
Ways to Get Involved
The Town of Windsor has arranged for public input and participation by the following means:
- Please follow this link to participate in a brief opinion survey on important Town goals and how best to accomplish them. Survey closes December 30, 2016.
- Email the Town directly to: 2017-19 Budget Input
- Call us: (707) 838-1004
Participate in Town Meetings
- March 15, 2017 - Town Council Meeting at 6pm. Presentation of a summary of Year-to-Date financials, Fiscal Year 2016-17 Year-End forecast and Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) status update.
- April 19, 2017 - Town Council Meeting at 6pm. Presentation of first draft of proposed 2017-19 Budget and 2017-22 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP). Department Executives will each discuss their budget to include a summary of changes from the prior cycle and their method process. Public attendance and participation is highly encouraged.
- May 9, 2017 - Town Planning Commission Meeting at 5:30pm. Presentation of the 2017-22 Capital Improvement Plan to review for consistency with the Windsor General Plan and allow for Commission direction, if applicable.
- June 2017 (date confirmation pending) - Town Council Meeting at 6pm. Presentation of 2017-19 proposed Budget and 2017-22 proposed Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for final adoption.
- Budget Outreach and Informational Meeting (video) of December 19, 2016. Presentation by Assistant Town Manager Camille Kazarian.
- Budget Myths and FAQ's Podcast by Town Staff (will be uploaded soon).
- Town of Windsor Budget Documents - 2015-2017 Adopted Budget, 2015-2020 Capital Improvement Program and Financial Statements.
- Town of Windsor Fiscal Year 2015-16 Preliminary Year-End agenda report (October 5, 2016 Town Council Meeting).
- Highway User Tax (aka Gas Tax).
- Cost of Town Services - High Quality of Life, Low Taxes. Presentation to Windsor Rotary by Town Manager Linda Kelly (2016).